To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Clifton, NJ
- Teresa Puszert
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Technology Consulting, Inc • Clifton, NJ
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TCI has an immediate need for an Engineer Technician in Clifton, New Jersey. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long term contract opportunity with probable extension and possible hire. This position requires a current DoD Secret Clearance.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Clifton, New Jersey. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- Perform maintenance on DRSN equipment to include replacement of circuit cards or major subassemblies.
- Candidates must be able to test and troubleshoot digital, analog and RF assemblies down to the component level.
- Candidate must be proficient with the use of various test equipment and must be familiar with schematic diagrams.
- Must have proven problem solving skills. Candidates should have experience testing and troubleshooting either micro-circuit, circuit card & high-voltage power supply assemblies down to the component level.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, under guidance of engineers, as necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED plus completion of a comprehensive course in Electronic Technology.
- Must have 2-5 yrs experience performing digital, analog and RF testing using automated and manual test equipment
- Candidate must be computer literate.
- Candidate must have at a minimum an Interim Security Clearance to start with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Overtime is expected.
- Shift / Schedule is 1st and 2nd shift.