To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Princeton, NJ
- Jeanine Duke
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Administrative Assistant
Trinity Consultants, Inc. • Princeton, NJ
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Assist staff in the preparation of technical documents for delivery to clients including reports, spreadsheets, and other technical documents in support of environmental regulatory requirements. Support business development and educational planning functions in an administrative capacity. Provide general clerical and administrative support required to keep regional offices operating efficiently. Serve as the front line service representative by greeting customers on the telephone and in person.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Technical Assistant Responsibilities
1. Assist in the development and formatting of client deliverables including letters, proposals, reports, permit applications, and spreadsheets.
2. Working closely with our consultants, review permits and environmental regulations to assist with identification of environmental tasks and other obligations.
3. Populate environmental software with information used to manage environmental compliance.
4. Working closely with our consultants, develop tools to help collect, organize, display, or report environmental information.
5. Perform quality assessments and other reviews to check accuracy of client and internal deliverables.
6. Work with technical staff to enter data into Excel spreadsheets, Access databases, and Word documents in support of regulatory analysis and emissions calculations.
7. Work with staff to populate forms for permit applications.
8. Edit and/or format project work documents and create project binders.
1. Maintain and ensure ISO compliance within the office in support of our quality programs.
2. Assist in maintaining project filing systems and electronic document library.
3. Coordinate travel arrangements for regional office staff, upon request
4. General organization of office common areas.
5. Order and manage the inventory of all office supplies.
6. Send, receive, record, and distribute all faxes.
7. Assist with organization of office functions and client visits.
8. Answer all telephone calls, greet all visitors; direct them to the appropriate person and provide information as requested.
9. Receive and distribute all mail, courier, Airborne, and Federal Express packages.
Business Development Responsibilities
1. Update client information in internal database in a timely manner.
2. Assist business development staff with the development of electronic news and marketing announcements
3. Coordinate marketing events including luncheons, courses, and dinners.
4. Assist consultants with entering sales notes into the internal tracking system.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science or equivalent from four-year college or university or foreign equivalent is preferred. In lieu of a 4-year degree, a 2-year college degree with 1-2 years of direct related experience is also acceptable.
Must have computer literacy, including basic programming, word processing, spreadsheet skills, and knowledge of Microsoft Office software package.
Ability to read and comprehend written and verbal instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write internal and external correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.