To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN) Acute Care - Sign-on/Relo Available
CHI St, Vincent • US-Nationwide
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CHI St. Vincent
Registered Nurse (RN) – FT/PT/PRN All shifts
Paid Relocation & Sign on Bonus
CHI St. Vincent is looking for dedicated and passionate nurses (RN).
CHI St. Vincent is an empowering environment for nurses where professional development is encouraged and supported. CHI St. Vincent is focused on placing our resources in the most important place possible… at the bedside in support of our patients.
In accordance with our mission and core values, the registered nurse will perform care requiring specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skills based on the application of the nursing process. The RN uses assessment skills to ensure multidisciplinary patient care and teamwork to meet established practice guidelines, unit specific policies, and regulatory standards.
- Must possess demonstrated knowledge, training and skills necessary and appropriate to the neonate, child, adolescent, adult and older adult
- Demonstrate communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to deal effectively with multidisciplinary team members, patients, significant others, and physicians
- Must possess effective decision making, assessment and critical thinking skills.
Team leaders and charge nurses must be able to set priorities and effectively delegate/coordinate multidisciplinary care based on the needs of the patient, census, staffing and unit needs.
Caring is more than a business opportunity at CHI St. Vincent. It is the reason we exist. And the reason we provide a variety of benefits to our employees to achieve optimum work/life balance. As a member of the CHI St. Vincent team, you will be eligible for a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Shift differential, relocation assistance and sign on bonus
- Health and Prescription Drug Plan (full and part-time employees)
- Flex Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- CHI Retirement Plan
- 457(b) plan
- Generous PTO
- Education assistance
- And more…
Infirmary Designated a Magnet Hospital®
CHI St Vincent Infirmary in Little Rock has achieved Magnet® recognition as part of the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Magnet Recognition Program®. This voluntary credentialing program for hospitals recognizes excellence in nursing leadership, clinical practice, innovations and positive outcomes. This credential is the highest honor an organization can receive for professional nursing practice. In 2013, CHI SVI became the first and only hospital in Arkansas designated Magnet®
CHI St. Vincent, Together We’re Healthier!
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- Licensure: Current state RN licensure required