To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dearborn, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Halo Group • Dearborn, MI
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Delivery Manager will support our client's existing platform as well as manage the discovery, development, delivery and maintenance of one or multiple technology projects for the platform. This candidate will be responsible for solving technical and data related issues and will work closely with technical architect(s) to drive technical direction for the project team(s), vendors/partners, and one or multiple teams at the company. The Delivery Manager will gather, understand and execute upon the requests of the business partners.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate with technology platform and business function owners to design, validate, oversee, or lead technology implementation of projects and enhancement.
- Work with Product development team to understand the business rule and Translate Use Cases and Functional Requirements into technical Specifications.
- Document and maintain business requirement and technology component relationships.
- Work with company to complete the annual SCRP audits and update the ACR as needed.
- Provide operational support for an existing platform and at the same time run and/or oversee related project(s).
- Manage Agile solution delivery for company projects.
- Define the scope of the projects (goals, deliverables, schedules, and budgets).
- Manage scope change, feature request and project related defect tickets.
- Identify and escalate risks and key issues to management for prompt resolution, propose resolutions and mitigations
- Provide strong and deep technical insights in company application.
- Manage vendors and/or various project resources (developers, BA, QA, DA, etc.).
- Manage the quality assurance and UAT processes.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Safeguard the company’s assets.
- Adhere to the company’s compliance program.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of industry standards, methodologies, processes, and best practices.
- Maintain a focus on customer-service, efficiency, quality, and growth.
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary with the United States and internationally.
- Keep up to date with latest technology trends.
- Source and assess external resources to support IT and company stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a BA/BS in Information Technology or related field.
- Must have at least 10 years of multi -disciplined IT experience.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in a team leadership role
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a project management/project delivery.
- Experience with standard software development methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience across a wide range of databases and various technologies (i.e. Oracle, Teradata, Hadoop, SQL, Java/J2EE, etc).
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience of using MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project, etc)
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in managing external vendors as development resources.
- Must have experience working in a fast -paced dynamic environment.
- Must have demonstrated experience successfully scoping, planning and driving business development initiatives within a matrix organization.
- Experience with developing and managing operational metrics and driving service level compliance.
- Experience working with JIRA and WIKI, preferred.
- Experience working with Automotive IT and ITPM processes, preferred.