To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Manager (Georgia)
FrankWinstonCrum Insurance • Atlanta, GA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Business Development Manager (Georgia)
Frank Winston Crum Insurance (FWCI) is a 15-year old commercial insurer domiciled in Clearwater and admitted in 36 states. We specialize in workers compensation on 300+ classes and contractor general liability on 80+ classes of contractor. Business is conducted through a select group of independent agency partners via our industry-leading online quoting and issuance system. Our general liability program features admitted capacity with both B+ and A- ratings from AM Best.
Due to recent expansion of our general liability program into Georgia and Alabama, FWCI has a rare opportunity for a new Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will join our contractor FWCI team and lead our focus on production in GA and AL. This position will support sales through both recruitment and management of agency relationships for our general liability and workers' compensation programs. Check out our website, https://www.fwcruminsurance.com, to learn more about FWCI!
- Creates new business opportunities and expands existing relationships through which commercial lines of insurance can be sold.
- Prospects, obtains, and develops successful broker relationships on a regional to national level to maintain profitable sales growth.
- Monitors the environment to ensure the most competitive position for the company.
- Identifies and implements policy and procedure improvements to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinates with respective business units when responding to a request for proposal to inform them of market conditions, pricing issues, and current competition.
- Determines best approach and makes presentations to various groups when needed.
- Attends trade shows and conferences, both educational and customer oriented.
- Assists in the creation of targets and compensation plans for agents/distributors, and uses progress reports to help distributors reach their goals.
- Develops and presents proposals and client specific solutions
- Works with the Marketing Department to develop new material and collateral to facilitate new business development.
- Able to travel to work with producing agencies.
- Three (3) years’ experience in field operations for wholesaler or insurer working with contractor liability and workers' compensation. Wholesaler experience a plus.
- AA, BA, BS degree or equivalent business experience required.
- Current knowledge of GA and AL commercial market required.
- Some travel required
- Property and Casualty (P&C) license, a plus.
FrankCrum provides an excellent and comprehensive selection of benefits including:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - employer matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Health Insurance - free for the employee-only level
- Life insurance - paid by FrankCrum
- PTO Cash Out – up to 40 hours annually
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Family Legal Protection Plan
- Supplemental insurance plans (accident, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Supplemental life insurance
- Corporate America Family Credit Union
In addition, we hope to reward you with some great programs like:
- Rated Top Work Places by The Tampa Bay Times in 2018 – FrankCrum has been named a Top Workplace for 9 years in a row! That’s every year since the rankings debuted in 2010. FrankCrum is one of only ten companies with the consecutive winning streak.
- Trinity Café – An organization that since 2001, has served over 789,000 free meals to the homeless and poor of the area. Through our annual golf tournament and jeans day contributions from our employees, FrankCrum has raises over $100,000 each years to support the organization.
- Charity Golf Tournament – The FrankCrum Golf Invitational is an annual fundraising event for Trinity Café attended by hundreds of golfers and dozens of sponsors. The annual event has raised more than $1,000,000 to date.
- Homeless Empowerment Program (HEP) – Since 1986, HEP has provided homeless and very low-income families and individuals with housing, food, clothing and the support services necessary to obtain self-sufficiency and improved quality of life. Haley Crum serves on the Board of Directors as Vice Chair.
- Tilly’s Café – Named after Frank’s dog, Tilly, we have our café on-site and prepare freshly made to order breakfast and lunch options for our staff, clients and visitors. With Frank’s subsidized contribution, you can always find something great to eat at an affordable price.