To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Jenna Coscia
- Phone: (646) 661-7152
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Bookkeeper for Non-Profit
Creative Financial Staffing • New York, NY
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bookkeeper for a Non-Profit
Our client is a non-profit firm focusing on religious services in New York City. They are seeking a Bookkeeper who will perform all aspects of accrual accounting through journal entries.
Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper:
- Accounts Receivable: working on aging, billing members for membership dues and fees, post payments, and collections
- Accounts Payable: code and enter vendor invoices in the accounting system
- Payroll Processing: update ADP on new hires, terminations, salary adjustments, and inputting information regarding payroll in the general ledger.
- Additional ad hoc responsibilities regarding accounting functions
Experience preferred for the Bookkeeper:
- 2+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Not-for-Profit Industry experienced preferred
- Knowledge of FUND-EZ a plus
Perks of working as the Bookkeeper:
- Full medical coverage and full life insurance
- Casual work environment
- Early Friday dismissal
Keywords: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Non-profit, FUND-EZ, Chaverware, Bank Reconciliations, AP, AR, Payroll, Bank Reconciliation