To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenville, SC
- Human Resources Department
- Phone: 864-520-8644
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Team Associate (Entry Level)
Legacy Concepts • Greenville, SC
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Full Time* Paid Training*
This position will start off entry level with provided training.
This training system will be merit based and progress at the candidate’s own pace. We will require the training to insure any leaders in our company fully understand how our business functions and the ins and outs of our campaigns before training and leading others.
- Acquisition of new accounts via sales processes (In person)
- Retention of existing accounts
- Responsible for organizing marketing plans so as to attain sales target set by the organization.
- Encouraging personnel to enhance personal and team targets
- Sales team leaders are to direct the work of sales personnel daily, and work closely with management and human resources unit
- Offer motivation and training of internal sales personnel on how to attain business sales objective
- Assist team managers to intensify sales via training on sales methods
- Coach team members to grow in sales and leadership skills
We encourage entrepreneurial growth with an energetic, fun and family oriented environment. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so we have the opportunity to travel, learn and grow, not only professionally but personally as well.
We're looking for driven individuals who can be trained on our company's exclusive sales process and effectively train, coach and motivate others. Our ideal candidate is someone who is willing to work hard, and start entry level in order to learn our systems and training methods.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field is a plus
- Student Mentality – willingness to take direction and learn
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Ability to hit personal and team goals
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Proactive thinker and solution oriented
- Ability to have fun at work (we enjoy having fun, so you should too)
If you are legitimately invested in your own development and a rewarding career path, apply today or contact our Recruiting Department today at 864-520-8644, to be considered for future employment.