To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Jenny Plant
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
TruGreen • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TruGreen is hiring Customer Service Representatives to work in our Salt Lake City, UT and
We want YOU to Apply Now!
- Starting Salary of $13.00 per hour, plus ability to earn 2% sales commission
- $1 per hour increase for Spanish speakers
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401k with Company Match
- Long and Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Discount Programs
- Growth Potential
- Great Work Environment
Read the requirements below and APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
- Answers inbound customer service calls, responds to customer emails and surveys
- Resolves customer service concerns to determine root cause of the concern
- Escalates customer issues requiring extensive problem solving
- Uses save training and current save offers to retain customers at every opportunity
- Updates and maintains customer database with accurate customer information and timely data entry
- Upsells services to existing customers based on customer needs
- Provides resolution and timely follow-up with the customers
- Communicates customer impacting trends and/or ideas for improvement to manager
- May perform outbound calls to internal and external customers to schedule applications and/or service calls
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. By providing TruGreen with my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services provided by TruGreen, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment with TruGreen or purchase TruGreen services and that I may revoke this permission at any tim
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalency
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent work attendance
- Ability to talk and type simultaneously when interacting with customers
- Customer service skills and ability to address with complaints and resolve conflict in a professional and decisive manner
- Telemarketing and sales skills to up-sell products and services to meet customer needs
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) as well as familiarity with social media software applications
- Ability to learn and apply general knowledge of the company, products and services
- Ability to read, comprehend and adhere to instructions, processes and procedures
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Mathematical skills to calculate (add, subtract, multiply, and divide) in all units of measure, using whole numbers and decimals to determine rate, ratio, and percent
- Ability to work independently under general supervision and collaboratively as part of a team