*This job is located in Placentia, CA*
Premier Chrysler Jeep of Placentia is currently hiring an experienced Automotive Technician/Automotive Mechanic to join their very busy Service department. The ideal candidate must possess all the skills, experience, and credentials of a top notch Automotive Tech. Must be able to work well as a team player.
If you are not a Chrysler Technician you can still apply for this position if you have at least 2 years of experience as an automotive tech.
We offer health benefits, paid time off, and an opportunity for a long-term career.
Apply today to be considered!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards.
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification.
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs.
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
- 2 years of prior Automotive Tech (Mechanic) experience is a must
- ASE certification is a plus, but not required
- Hold a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Health Benefits
- Paid time off
- Stability - long-term career opportunities
Replace Damaged Component
Perform Undercar Repair
Change Automotive Technology