To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Care & Customer Support Representative
Interviewing Now! • Anaheim, CA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Care and Customer Support Representative
We are looking for a full time employee who will provide customer service and customer support to the organization. This position will initiate and/or implements sales support action items as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction are maintained. Full training is provided in learning a product line to inform, assist and educate customers on how products work. All candidates must be well spoken and able to present him/herself to others in a professional manner.
Tasks and Responsibilities of a Customer Care Representative:
- Interact with customers daily to inform of client products and services
- Perform a needs assessment of the customer and recommend products and services or pass along consumer leads to sales department depending on level of expertise.
- Ensure and provide quality service to external customers.
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Process orders and data entry with high level accuracy.
- Take initiative and resolve and escalations or complaints.
- Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times.
- Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Customer Service / Customer Retention position
- Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
- Participation in morning meetings including: role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of customer service behavior training
Requirements of a Customer Care and Customer Support Representative:
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must be a team player.
- Previous customer service and sales experience is a plus.
- Must have strong communications skills.
- Must be organized.
- Must be personable and comfortable interacting with customers daily.
Ideal for candidates interested in customer service, entry level, management, marketing, sales, People from all backgrounds seeking full time opportunities, sales, customer service, part time, manager, accounting, marketing, management, telecommunications, training, account executive, transportation, sales manager, telemarketing, customer service supervisor, field representative, field rep, agent, field agent, team player, spanish, bilingual, professional, communications, promotional sales, sales management, grads, graduates, college, direct marketing, customer support, direct sales, independent contractor, contractor, commission, service coordinator, no experience, field tech, technician, order processor, order processing, account manager, order entry, opportunity, opportunities, career, business professional, professionals, door to door, D2D, reps, agents, knocking, unlimited earning potential, potential, weekly pay, paid weekly, leader, leadership, turf, leads, bonus, bonuses, travel, option, options, traveling, high school seniors, students, flexible, flexibility, outgoing, motivated positions