To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Annapolis, MD
- Adam Candela
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Director of Information Technology
The CSI Companies • Annapolis, MD
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CSI Tech is searching for a Director of Information Technology for a healthcare organization located in Annapolis, MD. The Director of Information Technology will be a strategic leader that will create and execute an information technology roadmap that is aligned with the mission and goal of the organization. Reporting up to the Associate Chief Information Officer, he/she will provide effective management over the Networking, IT Infrastructure, and Information Security teams.
Hospital/Healthcare services is strongly preferred.
- Will oversee the Information Technology group within the Information Systems organization at a regional healthcare organization.
- The group consists of 2 main teams:
- Network Security (Cybersecurity, Information Security)
- Network Administration (IT Infrastructure, Server Engineers, DBAs)
- Total reports: 12-15 FTE's (via 1 Manager and 1 Lead.)
- Key experience needed:
- Experience with setup and management of Data Centers for a healthcare org.
- Exposure to Disaster Recovery best practices and infrastructure setup.
- Extremely fluent with Network architecture, best practices, and planning for expansion.
- Comfortable being the org’s point person for management of external tech vendors, VARs, tech-partner.
- Dealt with both virtual and physical server environments.
- Dealt with a combination of cloud and on-premise environments.
The key functions/characteristics of this Director of IT role include (but are not limited to):
Strong strategic and operational leadership experience, with a proven track record of leading high performing, service-oriented teams.
Confident, self-directed leader who is also a collaborative team player that can build consensus and is adept at building relationships at all levels of an organization.
Solid communication skills; verbal and written, with the ability to present information concisely and accurately, in an organized manner to the executive leadership.
The role will participate in setting the vision of the department for future development and planning to attain the organization’s annual goals in alignment with core IT strategies and corporate strategies.
The Director will work in close partnership with the Information Systems Leadership team to support the operational and on-call support needs for the organization.
Design and maintain network infrastructure required to operate all Tier-0 through Tier-5 systems, necessary for all facets of the organization’s operation.
Work with external vendors, VARs, and technology partners to design and implement an off-site Disaster Recovery solution within the fiscal year.
Ensure all systems and infrastructures are protected and secured under HIPAA and other applicable regulatory guidelines and industry standard best practices.
In conjunction with the Associate CIO, provides leadership and direction to the department congruent with hospital mission and vision; assist with the development of departmental goals and objectives, the annual budget, and departmental policies and procedures.
Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and any applicable governmental and accreditation regulations.
Bachelors of Science degree from an accredited institution required.
Prefer BS in Information Systems Technology (or other Computer/Tech related major.)
Prefer Masters degree in tech or management related disciplines.