To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1930 W. Bluemound Road
- Jenn Lance
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CIBM Bank • Waukesha, WI
Posted 10 days ago
CIBM Bank is looking for a detail-oriented Teller to join our exemplary staff. This position will work at both locations (Waukesha/Elm Grove) as staffing needs dictate. Candidates should be self-starters who can take the initiative when responding to customer inquiries. The ideal candidate will have a friendly personality and a head for numbers. He or she should understand the financial role that CIBM Bank serves in the community and have a customer-focused attitude.
Essential Job Duties:
- Accurately processing customer transactions, including, but not limited to counting cash, accepting deposits, and processing withdrawal requests.
- Promoting bank products and services, including recognizing opportunities for referrals to Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, and other lines of business.
- Participating in sales campaigns by educating customers on the benefits of the targeted products and services.
- Assisting customers with accounts and other related inquiries.
- Providing administrative support to other retail and lending staff to meet the needs of the customer and assist in the sales efforts of the facility.
- Strictly adhering to bank policies, procedures, and controls over customer transactions, cash, and security.
- Effectively and fluently communicating with customers, co-workers, and other business contacts within a culturally diverse work environment.
- Embody Service, Solutions, and Integrity
Preferred Skills and/or Education
Approximately three months to one year of experience in banking or skills obtained through equivalent work experience. Proficiency in using computer software for typical office applications is also preferred.
Nature and Scope
This is a regular full time position on a schedule established by the supervisor. Occasional overtime and local travel is required to conduct the essential functions of the position. An altered work schedule is occasionally necessary to meet the demands associated with the position.