To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Petersburg, FL
- Andrea Hudon
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Gecko Hospitality - CENTRAL FLORIDA • Saint Petersburg, FL
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Casual Dining- Asian Cuisine
Hiring All Levels:
NEW STORE OPENING – MUST HAVE WOK BACKGROUND
$30K - $35K Plus Growth!
Looking to become our next Wok Chef? Our company is looking for a self-driven Wok Chef to motivate and mentor employees to success. If this sounds like you, Apply Today for our location in St. Petersburg, FL! We have locations across Florida and we are growing! Our vision is good, quality food in a fast and friendly environment. We are a company that is dedicated to our customers and making sure our customers have a new experience as we always come up with creative foods and drinks for a fun dining experience. As the Wok Chef, you will make sure all guests leave happy and will continue to come back. This is not an opportunity you want to miss! Apply Today for our location in St. Petersburg, FL.
Title of Position: Wok Chef
Job Description: Our Wok Chef will be expected to promote excellence by providing superior customer service and be responsible for staffing, scheduling, financial goals, and staff development. This Wok Chef will be responsible for daily operations of the restaurant, including restaurant appearance and presentation, customer experience, professional leadership and direction to all employees. Prepares, seasons, and cooks/stir fry's in industrial woks all soups, meats, vegetables, fish, poultry, and other food items for consumption. ... Duties include cooking specialty foods, under constant pressure to prepare meals quickly while ensuring quality is maintained and safety and sanitation guidelines are observed.
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Bonus Packages
- Paid Vacation
- Work in a fun, friendly environment
- The Wok Chef must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree on honesty and integrity
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the FOH Restaurant Manager
- The Wok Chef must be passionate about and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 2 years Wok Chef experience
Apply Now – Wok Chef located in St. Petersburg, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Our clients are looking for the best Chef professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- 3-4 years of current Chef experience
- Strong Chef operational background and knowledge
- The Chef should posses exceptional people skills
- The Chef should posses problem solving skills
- Top notch Chef with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best ChefProfessional
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service