To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
9101 Texas 580 Spur
Fort Worth, TX 76116
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Representative / Sales Consultant
Moritz Chrysler Jeep Dodge • Fort Worth, TX
Posted 13 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Chrysler Sales Representative / Automotive Sales Professional
Do you have sales experience, but have no room for growth? Help us, help you! Our dealership is looking for a talented and outgoing Senior Sales Representatives to join our sales team.
If you’re ready for a new challenge with high earning potential and career growth, join us at
Moritz Chrysler Jeep Dodge!
- Complete extensive training regarding the product line. (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge & Ram)
- Maintain strong knowledge base of all new vehicle makes and models.
- Interact and consult with customers to guide them through their vehicle purchase.
- Create the best vehicle-buying experience to make lifelong customers.
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features.
- Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork.
- Support on-line customers through our eSales office.
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales.
What you can expect:
- Industry competitive compensation, commissions, bonuses & benefits.
- A positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry.
- Sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be a top earner!
- A revamped and exciting product line that makes it easy to sell!
The ideal candidate has previous automotive sales experience, or some sort of customer facing sales. (electronics, appliances, etc.)
- A minimum of 1 year in Automotive sales is highly preferred, but not necessary for this role.
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record.
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships. (i.e., a “people person")
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process.
- High personal achievement standards.
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Professional Appearance.
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits available
- 401k with company match
- Other great benefits available
- 5 day work week
- Competitive Compensation
- Career growth opportunities
Join our winning automotive sales team at Moritz Chrysler Jeep Dodge-
A dealership with "A reputation of Integrity, Transparency and Trust"!