To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Westerville, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
PART-TIME ACCOUNTING CLERK
Creative Financial Staffing • Westerville, OH
Posted 13 days ago
Accounting - Finance
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is looking to add a part-time Accounting Clerk. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to perform.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PART-TIME ACCOUNTING CLERK
- The Accounting Clerk will compile and sort documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
- Verify and post details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts.
- Prepare vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
- Reconciles bank statements.
- Handle special projects as assigned by management and senior accounting staff.
- 20 hours per week.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR ACCOUNTING CLERK ROLE:
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Accounting
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 6 months of relevant experience
- Solid computer skills
Job ID: PT/SM
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.