PLEASE CALL EXPRESS FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW!!
Our manufacturing client in the paper industry is seeking associates to work third shift.. You will measure, cut paper and prepare for design and preparation.
this is a third shift position working Monday through Friday from midnight to 8AM.
One year of experience would be required, but they will train you.
You will work in a manufacturing and production warehouse environment, performing a wide variety of essential production duties.
Your duties in this role may include:
- Cutting/Measuring Paper by order
- Line Work
- Practices good safety and housekeeping procedures and adheres to all established policies and procedures. Report any safety concerns.
- Must have solid math skills using a ruler!!
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
To perform the basic job requirements the individual should have the following skills:
- Good communication skills and ability to understand verbal and written instruction.
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel and work over equipment for long periods of time.
- Must be a good team player and have ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must know proper use of hand trucks and forklifts.
- Able to accurately count material by hand or using scales to count small parts.
- Able to accurately add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Must be able to read and transpose part numbers as well as verify color codes.
THIS IS A TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITY... HIRING OCCURS AFTER 90 WORK DAYS...