- Project Management certificate (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI) is required.
- Strong project management skills with the demonstrated ability to multitask and manage multiple small and large projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong proficiency with both Agile and Waterfall/SDLC methodologies.
- Ability to communicate needs and schedules, as well as ensure that plans are in place and standards are adhered to.
- Excellent ability to communicate verbally and in technical writing to all levels of the organization in a proactive, contextually appropriate manner.
- Excellent ability in interpreting customer business needs and translating them into an application and operational requirements.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels.
- Demonstrate ability to coach other team members.
- Strong ability to influence those not within direct control.
- Proven ability to establish a high level of trust and confidence in both the business and IT communities.
- Excellent ability to prioritize work by dividing time, attention, and effort between current project workload and ongoing support tasks.
- Strong financial analysis skills and familiarity with financial reporting tools.
- Certifications in Clarity and ITIL Foundations are preferred.
- 7 -10 years of IT business experience in project management including development, implementation, and maintenance of systems preferably across multiple hardware and software platforms.
- 3 years of experience in managing moderate to large scale projects.
- Proven ability to manage internal and external development projects from inception to successful implementation.
- Strong understanding of the software development process, including requirement gathering, analysis/design, development tools/technologies, release/version control, contemporary testing methodologies, and deployment management.
- PMI member in good standing.
- Strong ability to coordinate and execute cross-functionally with technical managers, business managers, SME's, customers, etc.
- Strong ability to deliver presentations of complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrate ability to manage project budgets.
Fast Switch, Ltd. celebrated 20 years in 2016. We are an IT Consulting company with offices in Detroit, MI, Columbus, OH, Cleveland, OH, Cincinnati, OH, New York, Hartford, CT, Massachusetts, Minneapolis, MN, Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, and Tucson, AZ. We’re doing business in almost half the states in the union.
We're a financially strong, privately-held company that is 100% consultant and client focused. You are our most important asset!
We've differentiated ourselves by being creative, flexible, and fast. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company.
We're different. Our consultants and clients tell us so, and it's our great people who make the difference! We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups. We also have a strong belief in giving back to the communities we serve.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefits options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
• Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
• Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
• Long Term Disability (100% paid)
• Life Insurance (100% paid)
• 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
In 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press. We have won the Columbus Business First “Fast 50" award 9 times in 12 years because of our strong growth which translates into more and better opportunities for our consulting staff members.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: URL blocked - click to apply and at the bottom of the page click Job Opportunities, or get there directly at: URL blocked - click to apply
You can also follow us on Twitter at: URL blocked - click to apply
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at: URL blocked - click to apply