To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenville, KY
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Service Technician (Automotive Mechanic)
Chrysler Dealer • Greenville, KY
Posted 3 days ago
Experience - At least 5 year(s)
Degree - High School
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts, Transportation, Other Great Industries
Automotive, Installation - Maint - Repair
Relocation - No
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Experienced Automotive Service Technician (Automotive Mechanic)
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician at
Pogue Chrysler in Greenville, KY
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Chrysler experience highly preferred but not a requirement
- 1-2+ Years experience in a dealership setting preferred
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- MUST have a valid driver’s license
Start your career as an automotive technician for Pogue Chrysler today.
Job ID: 0551P
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.