To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
521 5th Avenue
New York, NY 10175
- Nancy Rogers
- Phone: 415-842-3115
- Phone:: 415-382-1549
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Allegis Partners • New York, NY
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Allegis Partners, 1 of 9 operating companies within the $12 billion privately-held global human capital organization, Allegis Group, is a nimble and creative retained executive search consultancy. The firm is comprised of 6 U.S. offices, with 20+ employees from top-tier executive search firms, and relevant corporate experience from marquee global companies. Over the past three years, our managing directors and associates came together attracted by a common goal and desire: to conduct search with a more compelling, client-focused approach.
Our two U.S. core practice areas are functional human resources, the largest and most robust HR practice in the industry, and Board of Directors & CEO executive search.
The Opportunity & Responsibilities
Allegis Partners is currently seeking a Research Associate, reporting to the Senior Manager, Research & Knowledge Management Lead, based in the New York office. The research & knowledge management function, currently comprised of the Senior Manager and another Research Associate, is the foundation for all of Allegis Partners’ business development and search execution initiatives. Further, it influences and works with many other functions and areas within the Allegis Partners and its other operating companies. Since the mid-2017 hiring of Brian Lamendola to lead this function, it has become an even bigger part of Allegis Partners’ path forward. Within Allegis Partners, the research & knowledge management function is valued and appreciated, and creative solutions to disrupt the norm are welcomed and encouraged companywide.
The core mission of the research & knowledge management function, and the Research Associate role in particular, is to operate as a critical driver for our business. With regards to search execution, the Research Associate independently or jointly conceives search strategies and ultimately delivers relevant potential candidates to managing directors and senior associates to engage on behalf of clients. S/he will be expected to go beyond the conventional databases, networks, and platforms to creatively define target company lists, identify top performers, and generate talent maps, utilizing multiple internal and external data resources. The Research Associate will also maintain proprietary internal databases, curate and archive information, and develop highly-efficient methods of extracting and automating access to information.
Additionally, the Research Associate is expected to contribute to business development initiatives, including preparing intelligence for prospective client meetings, tracking executive moves, and disseminating relevant functional news and provocative happenings with practice areas.
The Research Associate should be interested, informed and well-versed in the trends, developments, and happenings in our core practice areas and the industry as a whole and is expected (and encouraged) to express a point of view. The successful candidate will relish in the challenge of working closely with the head of the function, the incumbent Research Associate, as well as the managing partners and senior associates (research & knowledge management’s internal clients.) S/he will thrive in working in a fast-paced and demanding environment and enjoy supporting multiple teams with differing needs. The ideal individual is a creative problem-solver who continually seeks innovative methods and resources to achieve the end goal, even if that goal isn’t entirely clear at the start of the project. S/he possesses the experience and capability to affect through influence as well as unfailing ability to continually prioritize workloads and deliver quality results under tight deadlines.
- 2+ years’ of research/knowledge management experience, preferably within an executive search or corporate talent acquisition/recruiting environment
- Significant Internet research experience, including the use of Boolean search techniques, as well as experience with research resources including LinkedIn Recruiter, Hoover’s, ZoomInfo, DiscoverOrg, BoardEx, etc.
- Proficient in applicant tracking systems and multiple Microsoft Office technology tools; experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Extraordinary dedication to client service (both internal and external)
- Solid organizational skills, great attention to detail, and a strong sense of urgency
- Able to work independently or in a team atmosphere, focus, prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Creative, inquisitive, proactive, and naturally curious, with a strong proclivity to seek out and learn innovative methods and technology solutions
- Strong presentation skills; the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to an executive-level audience
- Demonstrates utmost professional and ethical conduct
- Bachelor’s degree is required
An attractive and competitive compensation package, comprised of a base salary and target bonus, will be offered to the successful candidate.