To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parsippany, NJ 07981
- Jaci Mazzola
- Phone: 5557774994
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Career Developers, Inc. • Parsippany, NJ
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: Whippany, NJ
Proactively monitors service levels, efficiency and execute plans that will improve service deficiencies as they relate to volume, average handle time or forecast. Must have knowledge of what is taking place in the business, such as training or any offline activities that may impact the contact center's ability to handle the forecast. Work with Contact Center management to determine an acceptable range, if any, for service level goals to fluctuate before an action plan is implemented.
- Monitors real-time call volume and schedule conformance to efficiently utilize staffing resources and to meet daily production requirements.
- Intra-Day Performance—manage forecast and performance to actual pre-determined intervals, in order to meet service levels and efficiency; includes determining variances to forecast, AHT and staffing
- Real Time Adherence (RTA) —Oversees contact center queue management and adherence per interval
- Reviews hold time and availability, request skill changes as appropriate to ensure queues do not jeopardize customers' satisfaction
- Communicates shrinkage outside of forecast
- Provides regular communication (as required) on all aspects of the contact center performance
- Documents any actions are taken or issues impacting performance
- Identifies improvement opportunities and implement solutions to improve site productivity
- Compare actual results to forecasted results, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with Manager to identify an area of opportunity in forecasting and scheduling process
- Provide daily/intra-day performance reports and status to leadership.
- Performs other tasks or duties as assigned.
- Prior call/contact center experience, 3 years minimum
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar workforce management role, including forecasting, staffing, and scheduling, desired.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written (communication will be with various levels from front-line associate to senior management)
- Proficient working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint, Word, etc...)
- Advanced analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills with attention to detail, accuracy and time management.
- Must possess effective organizational skills and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Five9 and InContact preferred; other cloud-based phone applications acceptable
- Prior experience with Salesforce CRM (or similar applications) preferred
- High school diploma required, college degree strongly preferred