Must be at least 21 years old
High school diploma, GED or equivalent
A valid driver’s license in good standing
Excellent customer service and communication skills
Physical Requirements Include Ability to:
· Sit for extended periods of time
· Lift, push, pull, and carry tools, objects, or equipment above shoulder level without assistance
· Move up and down stairs easily
· Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping
· Must submit to drug testing and a criminal background check
· Must be able to maintain a DOT medical card
· Drive a transit bus and transport passengers around the Loudoun County/DC area in a safe and courteous manner.
· Greet passengers, ensure fare payment and maintain a safe environment.
· Other duties as required.
Interviews are being scheduled now – Apply Today!
If you have any questions, please contact us at 571-258-3822.
We are located at 42031 Loudoun Center Place in Leesburg, VA 20175
For more information please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen, DOT physical and background check.