To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brooklyn, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Top Tier Manhattan • Brooklyn, NY
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Top Tier Manhattan is interested in talking to applicants who are looking for MORE THAN JUST A JOB.
This is a career with plenty of room for advancement. If you are a self-starter and driven towards personal and professional growth, why not become a marketing associate in New York?
Background in Education
- Do you have a High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)?
- Courses and/or degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Advertising/?
- Communications – Oral or Written?
- Did you study a foreign language?
- College level courses in statistics or analytics?
It is more important that you meet certain personal qualifications so if your educational background doesn’t fit with any of the above – not to worry. We provide in house training.
Work and Career History
- Customer service or dealings with the general public?
- Experience in Customer Service, sales or advertising?
- Research and analysis in any industry?
- Any experience with Public Relations trends – research and analysis.
- Did you ever need to travel for your line of work?
- Did any work related travel take you to foreign countries?
What Are Your Personal Skills?
- Better than excellent communication skills – speaking a second language is a plus
- Competency with spreadsheets for sales and reports and tracking
- Ability to engage and converse with potential buyers
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to redirect a pitch and close a deal
- Ability to research and track trends
- Passion for excellent customer service
What You Will Be Required to do as a Marketing Associate
- Meet with clients to discuss sales needs
- Talk to consumers about what they are looking for
- Track buying trends within a market for given industries
- Track and report daily sales
- Travel to events and awards ceremonies as required
- Attend regular staff meetings with the team
- Bring ideas to the table at company and client meetings.
- Wear that winning smile each and every day!
What You Can Earn with Top Tier Manhattan
- Compensation based on achievements and performance
- Awards and special bonuses for in-house and industry competitions
- Special compensation and awards for top achievers
We are interested in talking to applicants who want more than just a job. If you are looking for a career, are highly motivated and driven towards success, tell us what you’ve got. We really want to hear from you!
Submit your resume by clicking APPLY.