To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
500 Pierce Street
Franklin Township, NJ 08873
- Susan O'Donnell
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources (Hr) Assistant
PIM Brands • Franklin Township, NJ
Posted 13 days ago
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The HR Assistant provides a full range of HR support involving sensitive and confidential information including but not limited to:
- Recruiting—contributes to all phases of recruiting process including but not limited to, schedule and coordinate interviews; screening candidates; send candidate communications, manage the background check and drug testing processes.
- New Hire Processes—create new hire packages, process new hire paperwork and lead new hire orientation.
- Data Management—enter, maintain and update data to ensure accurate employee records, compliance and reporting; create data queries and reports.
- Reporting—manage and organize large amounts of data collected from various surveys and other reports to help the department organize and analyze the data.
- Benefits – back-up support for benefits administration and reporting
- HR Generalist Support—provides back-up support as needed including providing policy-related information. Escalates issues as appropriate to higher levels of management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR preferred
- Mastery with detail and accuracy with data entry
- General knowledge of employment related laws and regulations.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Previous experience with HRIS/HCM systems very helpful
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels regardless of geographic location
- Be self-directed and motivated
- Flexibility to support 24/7 environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.