To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ridgefield Park, NJ 07652
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative: Full Time
Tri State • Ridgefield Park, NJ
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IMMEDIATE HIRE - NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY - FULL TIME POSITIONS
ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING / CUSTOMER SERVICE - RAPID ADVANCEMENT IN OUR NEW OFFICE
We provide customers with the everyday value and uncompromising customer service that has made us so successful. We are now accepting applications for Advertising and Event Marketing Consultants and Entry-Level Managers for our recent office expansions. Be a part of an exciting, fun work environment while helping to develop the local market.
- The Core responsibility of an Entry Level Advertising / Event Marketing Rep is to establish strong customer relations while representing national and local clients professionally
- You will also attend and participate in meetings to increase marketing and training abilities while honing in on the leadership skill sets to prepare for management.
- You will also be completing relevant paperwork accurately and in a timely manner and continually updating your product and market knowledge
- Promotional Marketing and Advertising
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
- Interact with customers to provide top notch service.
- Upbeat, energetic, positive personality
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
account executive, account exec, account representative, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive