To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bethesda, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Construction Site Safety Representative
The Bell Company. • Bethesda, MD
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
THIS PROJECT IS LOCATED IN BETHESDA, MD. THE RATE OF PAY IS $50-$70k YEAR.
The Bell Company is a large Mechanical Contractor that takes on some of the most complex projects in our East Coast Market. This is your chance to become a part of this dynamic team.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Construction Site Safety Representative
As a Construction Site Safety Representative with The Bell Company you must have a desire for a career in analyzing, implementing and documenting all aspects of a construction company's safety plan. Additional information on our past and current projects can be found on our website: www.thebellcompany.com
$50-$70k YEAR FOR CONSTRUCTION SITE SAFETY REPRESENTATIVE
At the Bell Company we believe in rewarding members of our teams with more than just a competitive rate. We also offer:
- Ongoing professional training and development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Employer paid $50,000 life insurance
- Elective medical, dental and supplemental benefits are available immediately
- Immediate 401 (k) program with up to 4% employer match (vested immediately)
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Candidates must have at least one of the following credentials to be preferred:
- A four-year degree in a safety-based curriculum
- 'Certified Safety Professional' as recognized by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals
- Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST) recognized by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals
- Safety Supervisor who has completed the OSHA 500 Basic Instructor Course in Occupational Safety and Health Standards for the Construction Industry
Job Specific Requirements:
- Implement any site-specific safety programs
- Develop and review work plans
- Coordinate Job site hazard analysis program
- Conduct and document all Safety inspections
- Conduct and document all project safety training
- Review and finalize all safety submittals
- Interaction with Subcontractors and the Owner's Representatives.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an industry leading team and must maintain a willingness to relocate for project needs to take advantage of ample opportunities for advancement in our growing market.
- Maintain the ethics and professionalism of The Bell Company in the execution of the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Dedicated, self-motivated with good verbal and people skills.
- Demonstrate a stable work history.
- Able to prioritize and work independently.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Willing to work all hours and schedules assigned.
- OSHA 30 hour required prior to start date (company will provide the online course at no cost to employee).
The Bell Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Our focus market place is the Heavy Construction Industry (Mechanical Piping) and PLUMBING
If you have experience in the following disciplines, we want to hear from you!