To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Business Intelligence Analyst
Software Resources, Inc • Miami, FL
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Software Resources has a long term contract job opportunity for a Business Intelligence Analyst with a major corporation in Miami, FL.
Budget Upgrade Multi-System Complexity Project
Business Intelligence Analyst (BOBJ BODS/Reporting/BPC App Consultant)
- SAP BusinessObjects Universe development.
- WebI/Crystal/BEx query and/or reports development.
- SQL query development.
- Business Objects Universe development.
- Data Services data flow configuration.
- Plan and accomplish goals assigned as part of often diverse and distributed teams in a collaborative manner.
- Maintaining documentation.
- Participate in the development and support of reporting solutions within the mixed BPC MS/BW/BOBJ environments
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business or similar field.
- Minimum 3 years' experience with SAP Business Objects (BOBJ) Platform.
- Configuration and development experience of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC)/BOBJ/SAP Business Warehouse (BW) queries, reports and dashboards with large scale BPC/BOBJ/BW project implementations using the public sector specific data structures.
- Ability to assess functional requirements and design and develop a set of queries, reports and dashboard designs.
- Expert level skills developing queries, reports and dashboards with several of the BW/BOBJ client tools, (BEx, Analyzer, WAD, Crystal, Xcelsius, Information Design Tool, WebI etc.).
- Proficient in the development of BPC input forms, reports.
- Experience using SAP Data Services both as a data source provider and extraction tool.
- Excellent communication skills.
Don't delay. Join the Software Resources team today!
Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at http://www.softwareresources.com/it-careers/it-job-search/
Software Resources specializes in IT talent recruitment services and workforce staffing solutions. Founded in 1992 as an IT staffing services firm, we are a privately held women-owned business enterprise (WBE), celebrating our 25th year in business. We are headquartered in Lake Mary, Florida, just outside of Orlando. With branches and sales professionals throughout the U.S., Software Resources is the staffing agency of choice for clients and consultants.
We specialize in IT. It's what we do and what we know, every day. We provide contract, contract to hire and direct hire placement IT staffing solutions for Energy, Entertainment/Gaming/New Media, Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Professional Services, and Security.