To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
- 700 Uline Way - Allentown, PA 18106
- Phone:: (610) 366-9141
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Director
Uline • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Regional Sales Director
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Sales department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in business development, account management, or business acumen, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Regional Sales Director at its NYC / Phila Branch in Allentown, PA (north of Philadelphia).
The Regional Sales Director will be responsible for managing 3 separate sales offices (New York City, Allentown and Pittsburgh) with a combined total of over 60 Sales Representatives.
Experience a high-energy, fast-paced work environment that's both competitive and rewarding.
REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set, forecast and monitor sales goals.
- Analyze data and provide thoughtful leadership to aid in the continued development of the sales strategy.
- Identify and drive best practices throughout the sales organization.
- Mentor, develop and upgrade the overall capabilities of the sales organization.
- Lead by example: hands-on, field-oriented leadership style that provides energy, passion and direction for the team.
- Manage and report sales results, forecasts and market dynamics.
- Assess and formulate sales territories for optimization and expansion.
- Create, develop and oversee the Leadership Development Plan.
- Provide guidance to the Branch Sales Directors on all sales-related matters.
- Play an active role in the interview process for all Sales Manager and Sales Director openings.
- Oversee Training Department and play an active role in training activities.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in sales, 7+ years in management.
- Proven sales leadership success.
- Experience in distribution, business services or the industrial sector desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales skills and product knowledge.
- Travel to Uline locations and other states as needed.
- Frequent travel between Uline offices in New York City, Allentown and Pittsburgh required.
REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY" button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Uline is a drug-free workplace
REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR, SALES DIRECTOR, SALES, ACCOUNT DIRECTOR, ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT, SALES DIRECTION, SALES TRAINING, REMOTE SALES DIRECTOR, REMOTE SALES, SALES OFFICES, REMOTE SALES OFFICES, SALES GOALS, SALES MANAGER, SALES MANAGEMENT, ALLENTOWN, PENNSYLVANIA, BREINIGSVILLE, FOGELSVILLE, TREXLERTOWN, WESTCOSVILLE, EMMAUS, MACUNGIE, LEHIGH VALLEY, BETHLEHEM, LANARK, HELLERTOWN, OLD ORCHARD, EASTON, NAZARETH, PHILLIPSBURG, NORTHAMPTON, WHITEHALL, KUTZTOWN, HUMBURG, READING, PHILADELPHIA, PITTSBURGH, NEW YORK, NEW YORK CITY, MANHATTAN, NEW JERSEY