To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
- Brigid Hunter
- Phone: 484-567-9434
- Phone:: 484-567-9435
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Director Of Nursing
General Healthcare Resources • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking a Director of Nursing for a BRAND NEW 60 bed Skilled Nursing Facility in the Philadelphia area.
The Director of Nursing assumes authority, responsibility, and accountability for the delivery of nursing services in the facility. In collaboration with facility Administration, allocates department resources in an efficient and economic manner to enable each resident to attain or maintain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develops and implements nursing service objectives, policies and procedures to maintain quality nursing care
- Collaborates with other departments, medical professionals, consultants, and organizations, including government agencies and advocacy groups, to develop, support and coordinate resident care, related administrative functions, and to represent the interests of the facility.
- Determines staffing levels and monitors for adequacy in provision of nursing care.
- Oversees administrative functions in Nursing Department.
- Recommends and collaborates in in-service education programs to promote staff development.
- Monitors the quality and type of care provided on all units.
- In the absence of the Nursing Home Administrator, the Director of Nursing Services is responsible for the overall operations of the facility.
- $125k/yr. - 140k/yr.
- Current Pennsylvania RN license
- 5 years’ general nursing experience
- Experience with the geriatric population
- 2 years’ supervisory or management experience