To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Harbor City, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager of Information Technology
Harbor City, CA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Manage systems in an e-commerce environment
• Maintain Windows and IIS Server
• Analyze and resolve complex technical problems, including performance tuning, and application design and debugging
• Project management of technology initiatives desktop support
• Database queries and report creation/writing
• Manages telephone system
• Develop and maintain written policies and procedures regarding all information technology operations.
• Manage IT staff who work on programming needs, helpdesk tickets, network and related IT issues.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science
• At least 5 years of IT-related experience and proven, hands-on knowledge of technology systems specific to eCommerce environment
• Experience with Microsoft SQL, IIS Server technology and database technologies
• Project management experience
• C#.net programming skills a plus
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to communicate to all levels of the organization
• Works well both independently and in a team setting
Competitive compensation package.
Equal Opportunity Employer