· Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills
· Effective organizational and proactive problem solving skills
· Confidence in working in an environment of complexity and ambiguity
· Expertise in time management
· Highly motivated self-starter
· Ability to work as a team member in a dynamic, fast-paced environment as well as independently to deliver results
· Demonstrated leadership in community and/or professional organizations
· Ability to travel overnight are required.
· Bachelor’s Degree is preferred – Most Commonly Considered Majors: Public Relations, Communications, Economics, Marketing, Management, and Business & Entrepreneurship
We Are Looking For COMPETITIVE, STRONG, SPORTS-MINDED Individuals To Take Our Company To The Next Level. Our firm maintains the policy of training our employees from scratch in the following areas.
· Entry Level Management
· Campaign Development
· Event Coordination
· Public Relations
· Sales Associates
· Customer Service
STOP LOOKING AND START APPLYING
Submit your Resume by clicking the Apply button!
Due to the demands of our client we will be responding to your resume within 72 hours. You must live in the Columbus area or be able relocate within two weeks.
Apply if you have the following experience: customer entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, summer employment, promotion, agent rep, agent representative, sales management.