To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1901 North Highway 360
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
- Ronnye Steele
- Phone: 817-701-2194
- Phone:: (817) 701-2190
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Data Entry Associates
FYI Television now part of Ericsson • Grand Prairie, TX
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
BASIC PURPOSE: The Production Associate will ensure the accuracy and maintenance of television listings information through heavy interpretive data entry in a fast-paced and deadline-driven work environment.
While entry-level positions start at $11.00 per hour, there will be many opportunities for new employees to make $12.00 - $15.00 per hour as familiarity with our software and computer systems increases accuracy levels, speed and overall competency in the position.
- Manage the creation and entry of all airing schedules, updates and television program information in our proprietary software.
- Proofread other team members’ work for accuracy.
- Monitor email for schedules and updates to listings information for all assigned stations.
- Establish ongoing contact with vendor/programmers via email and telephone.
- Ability to meet and maintain minimum established monthly production requirements.
- Adhere to all deadlines, policies and procedures as set by Team Lead and/or upper management.
- Manage, organize and execute daily assignment and workflow responsibilities.
- Maintain tracking documents in Excel and provide daily and weekly status reports on projects, directives and day-to-day assignments.
- Ability to problem solve and perform online research as needed.
- Apply critical thinking to determine and troubleshoot departmental and interdepartmental issues that will affect daily, weekly, and monthly responsibilities.
- Respond to all reports received from Team Lead and/or upper management correctly and in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS:
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Outlook and Excel
- Highly organized and motivated to excel
- Works well in a team environment
- Solid analytical, technical, problem solving and research skills
- Self-motivated and willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Sick/Discretionary Days
- Vacation Days (after 1 year of employment)
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match (after 1 year of employment)