To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1901 North Highway 360
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
- Ronnye Steele
- Phone: 817-701-2194
- Phone:: (817) 701-2190
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Data Entry Associates
FYI Television now part of Ericsson • Grand Prairie, TX
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
BASIC PURPOSE: The Production Associate will ensure the accuracy and maintenance of television listings information through heavy interpretive data entry in a fast-paced and deadline-driven work environment.
- Manage the creation and entry of all airing schedules, updates and television program information in our proprietary software.
- Proofread other team members’ work for accuracy.
- Monitor email for schedules and updates to listings information for all assigned stations.
- Establish ongoing contact with vendor/programmers via email and telephone.
- Ability to meet and maintain minimum established monthly production requirements.
- Adhere to all deadlines, policies and procedures as set by Team Lead and/or upper management.
- Manage, organize and execute daily assignment and workflow responsibilities.
- Maintain tracking documents in Excel and provide daily and weekly status reports on projects, directives and day-to-day assignments.
- Ability to problem solve and perform online research as needed.
- Apply critical thinking to determine and troubleshoot departmental and interdepartmental issues that will affect daily, weekly, and monthly responsibilities.
- Respond to all reports received from Team Lead and/or upper management correctly and in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS:
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Outlook and Excel
- Highly organized and motivated to excel
- Works well in a team environment
- Solid analytical, technical, problem solving and research skills
- Self-motivated and willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Sick/Discretionary Days
- Vacation Days (after 1 year of employment)
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match (after 1 year of employment)