To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenville, MS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Marketing Addiction Counselor - Healthcare - Nursing - Social Work - Substance Abuse Counselor - RN - Nurse
Tritanium Solutions • Greenville, MS
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TriTanium Solutions has an immediate opening at our Greenville, MS location.
TriTanium Solutions, a medical withdrawal management corporation, is experiencing rapid growth and is seeking employees who have a desire to grow with us. We’re a high performance, results oriented company with a culture of meeting employees needs through a positive work environment, mutual respect, incentives for meeting and exceeding objectives and an opportunity for career advancement. We are expanding nationally and are seeking employees who have a passion about our company and our mission of assisting the population in your community by helping make life changing steps in the lives of those you will assist.
Salary: Based on experience.
- Responsible for the community outreach for a medically managed detox service to key stakeholders including hospitals, urgent care facilities, health and wellness centers, specialty physicians, and substance abuse and mental health centers.
- The Continuum of Care Manager also functions in the role of coordinating voluntary (3-day length of stay) admissions with our referral partners in the community.
- Develops relationships with many different referral partners and communicates to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Promotes community awareness about a new service line offered in the hospital.
- Familiarize community partners (i.e. substance abuse centers, physicians, etc. ) with medical withdrawal management program available as an inpatient at the hospital.
- Position requires interaction with hospital staff physicians and hospital business development.
- Extensive working relationship with nursing staff including the DON or CNO to coordinate the continuum of care.
- Position reports to the Chief Operating Officer headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.
- A desire to work with individuals with substance use disorders required and conducts individual assessments to determine fit for the program.
- Case management experience preferred.
- Management of one or more direct reports.
- Assists in training of new employees.
- Appraisal process and any appropriate corrective actions.
- Provide Community Outreach.
- Participate in case consultation.
- Manage social media presence.
- BS required in Social Worker, Psychology, RN, or LPN.
- 2 or more years of hospital experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple departments.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize needs in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to function independently.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to meet and exceed established performance metrics.
- Strict adherence to hospital and employer policies, HIPPA, regulatory standards.
- Experience working with individuals with substance use disorders preferred.
- Knowledge of substance use disorders, co-occurring disorders and associated co-morbidities.
- Knowledge of substances commonly used in addition to their biopsychosocial impact.
- Knowledge of the 12-Step Recovery program and process.
- Knowledge of all applicable Federal, State and Regional regulations, including Accreditation standards that govern treatment of Substance Use Disorders including confidentiality, patient rights, ethics and discrimination.
Demonstrate Ability to Perform:
- Patient screening.
- Discharge Plan functions including: establishing and maintaining plans for patients discharge through working relationships with co-workers, patients, hospital staff and physicians; execute the discharge plan.