To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Customer Relations Manager - Service Department
Confidential • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are proud to announce that our High Volume Automotive Group is looking for an experienced Service department Customer Relations Manager.
Automotive Service Department Customer Relations Manager
Successful multi franchise dealer is taking an experienced Service department CRM. The successful candidate should be a highly motivated, high energy individual with a strong desire to succeed and mentor our Service team while focusing on Excellent Customer Service while adhering to group policies and procedures.
The Service Customer Relations Manager is responsible for maintaining high customer retention, customer satisfaction and monitoring customer complaints as well as contacting service customers after their visit to monitor quality control and satisfaction.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner
- Think quickly on your feet and handle ambiguity
- Establish rapport and develop meaningful relationships with your clients
- Negotiate effectively, finding the win-win solution to problems
- Proactively solicit feedback, ask clarifying questions and resolve issues in a non-confrontational way
- Ability to perform as part of a larger team and work independently to schedule and prioritize your work
- Must believe in what you do and feel a vested interest the company’s success
- Must be able to multi-task
- Looking for a self-starter with motivation to succeed
- 3-5 years professional experience working in sales, marketing or customer service in an automotive retail environment
- Significant experience working with CRM tools and high comfort level with digital technology
- Communicate well both orally and in writing and demonstrate business and financial acumen in your daily work
- Professional personal appearance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work Saturdays and Weekdays 7am to 7pm