To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10200 Grogans Mill Road
Spring, TX 77380
- Phone: (281)465-5410
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Social Media Product Manager
User Friendly Media • Spring, TX
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Be a part of a successful, fast-paced advertising company located in The Woodlands, Texas. User Friendly Media offers the highest quality in digital and print media advertising products to thousands of businesses across the United States who need to advertise to take their companies to the next level. Here at User Friendly Media, we pride ourselves on happy customers, dedicated employees and an innovative company vision.
For the right candidate, the potential for growth with our team cannot be understated. In this role, you will oversee all paid marketing products including, but not limited to, build and set-up of campaigns, optimization and reporting through our social media and proprietary platforms. You will direct the implementation of all social media and mobile display ads while simultaneously building and expanding our current in-house network.
The ideal individual is a detail oriented and technically-minded leader with a passion for social media and mobile display advertising. You will be responsible for managing thousands of campaigns for both small businesses and national brands and will act as liaison for our reseller network.
We are eager to work with qualified applicants and, if this sounds like you, we would encourage you to reach out for further discussion.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Summary of Tasks:
● Work with the sales team to build and launch all social media and mobile display campaigns.
● Act as liaison with our Reseller network regarding campaigns implementation and follow up.
● Manage day-to-day campaign activity with emphasis on creating/launching new campaigns.
● Ability to launch, track, analyze and optimize campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
● Analyze daily stats with analytics team to back into the desired cost-per- action yielding ROI goals.
● Identify and report on key performance indicators and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis.
● Assist in analyzing new trends and developing creatives to increase CTR on ads.
● Work with design team to spec and launch new creatives for display campaigns.
● Work with design team to create and split test landing pages.
● Upload and manage paid Facebook and Instagram campaigns.
● Analyze stats to ensure ROI goals are met for all campaigns.
● Launch and manage remarketing campaigns to monetize cold traffic received from Facebook and Instagram.
● Work with design team to create new creatives, videos, copy and landing pages to increase ROI.
Desired Skills and Experience:
● Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required.
● 2+ years paid Facebook and Instagram marketing and/or display media buying experience.
● Experience with Google Display, Google Search, Bing, Media buying is a plus.
● Marketing and/or Product Management: 2 years
● Media buying: 1 year
● Upload and manage paid Facebook and Instagram campaigns: 2 years
● Facebook and Instagram marketing and/or display media buying experience managing small and large-scale: 2 years
● Build and set-up of campaigns: 2 years
● hands on work: 2 years
● Google Search: 2 years
● Google Display: 2 years
● optimization and reporting through Facebook & Instagram: 2 years