To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10740 Nall Avenue
Overland Park, KS 66211
- Chris Smith
- Phone: (913) 890-2050
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager
Avidity Insurance • Overland Park, KS
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As an Account Manager with Avidity we will help you enhance your existing knowledge and skills with our carrier partnerships and operational practices. This will allow you to provide our current and potential clients with a high level of service and tremendous selection of products. You'll work directly with our sales professionals and management to provide support throughout the sales, service and renewal process.
If you think you'd like to be a part of young, fast growing company then please contact us today.
Compensation is negotiable based on prior experience. Benefits package including paid time off, healthcare reimbursement and 401(k) match.
- Ensures credibility with client by maintaining detailed knowledge of their operation, insurance products, and current market conditions.
- Identifies development potential in accounts and pursues opportunities to add value to it.
- Works with the underwriting department to amend policies where necessary in order to meet client demand.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with clients, carrier partners, broker partners, and internal team members.
- Works efficiently and on schedule while maintaining accuracy.
- Delivers exceptional client service.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and networking.
- Understands and adheres to established processes within the company’s agency management system
- Other duties as assigned.
- One year or more experience in the Property and Casualty insurance industry
Experience in an independent agency environment preferred
- Detail oriented with the ability to analyze data and insurance policies with an aim towards cross-selling
- Ability to meet and exceed company business expectations with minimal supervision
- High level of organizational ability and the capability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Ability to learn and follow processes
- Understanding the importance of and demonstrates a commitment to personal and professional growth and development
- Highly motivated and customer oriented
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
Enjoys working in a fast paced sales environment and meeting customer needs
Exceptional listener with time management, verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
Active Property and Casualty Insurance License required within 30 days, must be able to obtain Life and Health License within 90 days of hire.
For more information about Avidity Insurance please visit our website at www.AvidityInsurance.com.