To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1501 Ardmore Boulevard
Pittsburgh, PA 15221
- Ron Ehalt
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Transamerica Agency Network • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are the Tomorrow Makers®.
At Transamerica Agency Network we aren’t just insurance professionals, we are Tomorrow Makers®.
Tomorrow Makers with Transamerica Agency Network help make things that matter. Things like peace of mind and steady incomes. For us, tomorrow is about more than insurance policies. It’s about providing expert guidance and innovative solutions to individuals and businesses to help meet their financial goals and objectives. Above all, it’s about making tomorrow worth looking forward to for our growing customer base.
What does your tomorrow look like?
Tomorrow at Transamerica Agency Network is about helping create a better financial future for our customers while continuing to grow in size and strength. Our Managing Representatives fulfill this mission by:
- Playing a vital role in helping individuals, families and businesses realize their financial dreams.
- Providing a diverse portfolio of financial products to help meet short and long-term goals.
- Working with new and current clients to help them reach their protection, savings and retirement goals by using our proven financial strategies.
- Networking with individuals throughout the community and continuously prospecting.
- Creating an atmosphere of quality growth, development and job satisfaction to all insurance sales agents. This includes recruiting, selecting, training, retaining, and developing insurance sales agents.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Participating in mentor-led appointments
- Asking clients for referrals
- Engaging in personal observation throughout the community
- Participating in community activities
- Providing high quality policyholder service and public relations
- Continuing professional education as needed
- Supporting the company’s mission, vision and values statement
Your tomorrows are worth more.
Being a Managing Representative with Transamerica Agency Network means a tomorrow worth more-a tomorrow where there’s unlimited income potential and job satisfaction.
Plus, our eligible Managing Representatives (W2) enjoy these valuable benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Monthly / annual bonus programs
- Guaranteed level introductory pay
- Comprehensive benefits - medical, vision, dental, paid time off
- Company matched 401K and pension plan
- Established client base
- Professional training and development programs
- Personalized one-on-one training for the first 8 weeks
- Significant opportunities for growth and advancement through our Leadership Development Program
- Technology based sales presentations and productivity tools
- Opportunity for trips around the world
- Points-based reward program
Are you a Tomorrow Maker?
Transamerica Agency Network has the opportunity of a lifetime for the right person, regardless of prior occupation. Our ongoing comprehensive training program prepares our Managing Representatives for a meaningful and rewarding future designed for long-term success. We’re looking for individuals with the following values:
- Is honest and has integrity
- Has leadership skills
- Is success driven, results focused
- Wants to build a business for themselves, not by themselves
- Can or has overcome adversity
- Is competitive
- Wants to grow themselves by helping others
- Enjoys building long-term relationships
Are you ready to Transform Your TomorrowSM?
Equal Employment Opportunity: Transamerica Premier Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws. Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica companies. Please inform the Human Resources department if you need assistance completing any forms, or to otherwise participate in the application process.
sales, insurance, market, manage, financial, services, entrepreneur, business, owner, broker, agent, series 6, series 7, series 63, business opportunity, marketing, own, salesperson, franchise, senior financial advisor, agent, property and casualty, agency, investment, client advisor, insurance sales, sales manager, mortgage broker, financial planner, insurance agent, policy portfolio, business development, insurance specialist, changing careers, b2b, banking, bilingual sales, business development, business to business, cold calling, educators, entrepreneur opportunities, finance, financial services, franchise opportunities, insurance sales, insurance salesman, insurance salesperson, life sales, LTC, manage, management, manager, marketing, outside sales, policy, sales, sales careers, sales opportunities, salesman, salesperson, saleswoman, selling, life insurance careers, life insurance sales, quota, retail sales, teachers, coach, teach, coaching
Transamerica Agency Network, Inc. is a licensed insurance agency with Transamerica Life Insurance Company, Transamerica Premier Life Insurance Company and affiliated Transamerica companies offering insurance and financial products. Life insurance products are issued by Transamerica Life Insurance Company and Transamerica Premier Life Insurance Company, Cedar Rapids, IA.