To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukee, WI
- Wendy Jagunt
- Phone: 4142235747
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Parallel Employment Group- Education • Milwaukee, WI
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Parallel Education Division is actively recruiting for full-time Substitute Teachers and Educational Assistants for the 2017-2018 school year. We are looking to place Substitute Teachers and Educational Assistants in the Milwaukee area Charter Schools and Private Schools.
These substitute positions are often daily positions with the possibility of long term or direct hires pending performance. There are enough daily assignments to work full time in the schools. This is a great way to get your foot in the door and potentially find a new teaching position. Recent education graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
Substitute Teacher Responsibilities:
- Serve in the capacity during the teacher 's absence
- Maintain disciple and behavior in the classroom
- Follow the school’s core curriculum according to the standards
- Follow the teacher’s lesson plans and schedule
- Follow routine classroom schedules for resource
- Plan, support, and collaborate with fellow educators and staff
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Ability to work with diverse populations
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the teaching and learning process
- Ability to provide instruction that reflects multiple perspectives and multicultural education
- Ability to work effectively with students, parents, administrators, colleagues, community, and other school system staff
- Excellent communication skills