To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
9910 Dupont Circle Drive East
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
- Abigail Zimmer
- Phone: 260-676-4844
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Office Manager
Creative Financial Staffing • Fort Wayne, IN
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Accounting Office Manager
Do you want to have a position in which you can network with your peers? Are you looking for a position in which you can share your previous knowledge with others? Are you wanting to be able to help others to reach a common goal? If your previous work experience meets the guidelines below we look forward for the opportunity to meet with you!
Accounting Office Manager Essential Duties:
- Manages overall word processing activities for the office.
- Prepares financial reports, correspondence, and other documents using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Assembles tax returns and financial statements, including detailed proofreading and edits.
- Provides back-up to reception, greeting guests, screening phone calls, managing conference rooms, etc.
- Manages office calendar.
- Assists Firm Accountant with a wide variety of tasks, including timely processing of billing and client payments, Accounts Receivable management, credit card reconciliation, scanning and filing, etc.
- Manages Continuing Education credits and requirements for accounting professionals.
- Provides assistance with copying, scanning, filing and other administrative tasks.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
Accounting Office Manager Internal and Public Outreach:
- Assists Firm Administrator and Office Managing Partner with outreach efforts.
- Organizes public-facing events, independently and/or in coordination with Firm Administrator.
- Assists with in-house catering needs.
- Assists Firm with social media postings.
- Other Internal and Public Outreach duties as assigned.
Accounting Office Manager Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service focus, for both internal and external clients.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, exercise sound judgment and maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Must have strong skills in organization, planning and problem-solving. Must exhibit the ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Must be organized and efficient with superior attention to detail.
- Requires proven ability to manage projects and follow through.
- Excellent computer skills including all MS Office applications. (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat preferred.
Accounting Office Manager Minimum Qualifications:
- Associate Degree in Accounting or a related field.