To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Old Riverdale Road
College Park, GA 30349
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CDL A Delivery Truck Driver: $5000 Sign On Bonus
SYSCO • College Park, GA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
The Sysco Atlanta, located at 2225 Riverdale Road, College Park, GA, 30337 is currently hiring CDL A Delivery Truck Driver: $5000 Sign On Bonus.
More information about this job: $5000 Sign On Bonus for New Hires!!!
- 6 Months of Class A Driving Experience in the Last 3 Years
- 1 Month of Experience Using a Handtruck and Loading Ramp
- Able to Pass Drug Screening.
First things first. Let us introduce ourselves. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food, food products, supplies and equipment to a wide range of customers who prepare meals away from home. From restaurants, hospitals and schools to hotels, military bases and entertainment venues, we serve every type of foodservice establishment. We’re all about food and everything that surrounds it. And with a workforce of 65,000 dedicated associates in more than 200 locations across North America and beyond, Sysco has the talent and reach to go beyond our customers’ expectations in order to be their most valued and trusted business partner.
On your mark.
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely operate a tractor trailer and unload/deliver various products to an assigned route schedule. Using a positive, friendly attitude, our drivers build relationships with each customer and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
It takes a special kind of driver to work for Sysco. Do you have what is takes?
- Yes, age is just a number but drivers must be 21+ years of age.
- License to drive - requires a valid Class A Commercial Driver License with a "clean" driving record (no single DUI in the last 3 years and no multiple DUIs within the last 7 years).
- We are a drug-free workplace - must pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background Check).
- Let’s talk - requires ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must have brains - basic math skills are important.
- Don’t forget the brawns - our drivers frequently lift, push, or move product weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Winning attitude and approachable personality is a necessity.
- Flexibility is key - overtime hours, working weekends and holidays, and the ability to start at a variety of times all are required in order to successfully meet customers' needs.
Sysco is more than just a place to work. Our passion for food and our customers has made us the industry leader. To remain at the top, we will continue to think bigger, work harder, and never give up. Are you ready to join us?
Sysco also leads when it comes to pay and benefits for drivers:
- Competitive wages plus productivity incentives
- Paid Vacation
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package, with many coverage options
- Generous retirement benefits
- Employee discount programs
- Uniforms, and
- Discounts on company stock for associates interested in also being a shareholder
To submit your application for this job, please go to: https://careers.sysco.com/jobs/56786/CDL+A+Delivery+Truck+Driver:+$5000+Sign+On+Bonus?lang=en-US
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.