To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8860 East Chaparral Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85250
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior DevOps Engineer
EDGENUITY INC. • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A Day in the Life as the Junior DevOps Engineer
As Junior DevOps Engineer, you will implement, test, deploy and support continuous integration pipelines that build and deploy to development, testing, and production environments. You’ll have hands on experience collaborating with development teams to deploy and configure comprehensive monitoring tools used for alerting of network, systems, or application issues. Your role is key in supporting our expanding automation framework to build and update the development, testing, and production environments (infrastructure as code).
Help Edgenuity build the future in our agile development environment, as we move our cloud provisioning and migration efforts into AWS, perform and automate Windows, Linux, and Database administration activities, and collaborate with the development department on continually improving our processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with one or more programming or scripting languages such as bash, PowerShell, C#, Java, Python, or C++
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL Databases preferred.
- Experience with IaC tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or SaltStack preferred.
- Previous involvement with infrastructure in a cloud environment preferred.
- SQL Server database administration (including SSRS and SSAS) experience preferred.
- Mongo DB administration and Network administration experience preferred.
- Experience with source code control systems, branching and merging, automated unit testing frameworks, automated build tools, and automated deploy frameworks.