To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roxboro, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Lean Manufacturing and Training Manager
Spuntech Industries • Roxboro, NC
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Spuntech Industries is a dynamic developer, manufacturer, and supplier of spunlace hydroentangled fabric products and is a world leader in the nonwoven market. Founded in 1996, Spuntech is owned by Nissan Medical Industries and traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange. The Company has three production facilities – two in Galilee, Israel, and one in Roxboro, NC.
Spuntech is seeking a highly motivated, results-driven individual to join the team at our Roxboro, NC facility. The Lean Manufacturing and Training Manager is accountable to minimize waste, maximize Lean principles and ensure a continuous improvement philosophy is applied to all operational practices. Responsible for all training and tracking within the facility. In addition, this position will drive and implement Lean manufacturing transformation.
- Improve production capacity. Lead the plant lean transformation process driving out waste and ensuring the success of the business objectives.
- Conduct lean events in the areas of 5S, Creating Continuous Flow, and other lean tools/systems, while establishing a process to create a foundation for continuous improvement.
- Provide all formal training in Lean process improvement methodologies to enhance lean behavior, structured problem solving skill, standardization of practice and calibration of mindset.
- Partner with the Site Leader to develop staff ownership of Lean metrics, lead and direct in project completion and work closely with production, maintenance and other support functions.
- Implement operationally effective processes in Lean Principles when designing for new products.
- A minimum 2 year degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing Engineering or related field.
- 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose and drive lean improvements.
- Lean process improvement implementation experience in manufacturing preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in 5S, Continuous Flow, (other lean tools)
- Demonstrated ability to gather appropriate data and usage of statistical tools, conduct required analysis, identify key issues/causes/constraints and establish specific process parameters.
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic environment with multiple priorities that frequently change.
- Candidate should be results oriented with good project management, organizational, and prioritization. Must be able to lead culture change within the environment.
- Ability to work independently, be self-driven and to follow objectives through execution.
- Proven success in driving both project and improvement success through influence, leadership and change management skills (matrix organizations, etc.).
- Demonstrated project management and planning / organizational skills.
- Superb written and verbal communication to train, communicate, present & deliver complex or technical information in a clear, concise and easy to understand manner.
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems, make sound business decisions on required actions, and drive continuous improvement.
- Ability to see how issues can impact on other aspects of the business and implement change accordingly (conceptual thinking).
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Productivity focused, performance accountability, innovation & adaptability, positive energy, respect & and absolute integrity.
Spuntech is an equal-opportunity employer and requires post-offer, pre-employment background checks and drug tests for all positions.
Please go to: www.spuntech.com to visit the Spuntech website for more information.