To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Channelview, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Dupre Logistics • Channelview, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Dupre’ Logistics is currently seeking a Mechanic to support our Maintenance group at our Channelview, TX location.
Dupre’ Logistics is a fast growth transportation & logistics provider that is adding to our organization in order to meet and exceed these goals:
- provide safe service that’s profitable
- continue to profitably grow our business
- be the employer of choice
- be a career destination rather than a stepping stone on your career path
Mechanics work in a fast paced environment that is at the hub of activity in our business unit. This person will perform preventative maintenance or other routine repairs on trucks and trailers, utilizing hand tools and power tools when necessary.
- Perform preventative maintenance, including but not limited to oil changes, truck/trailer inspections, brake jobs, and changing lights, tires, belts, etc.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the shop
- Be available for roadside assistance when necessary
- Utilize equipment such as safety glasses, steel-toed shoes, various hand/power tools, welding equipment, cutting torch, extension ladder, jack, creeper, and stool for maneuvering under/around truck & trailer
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair of assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers’ specifications
We have an excellent compensation package: competitive pay, insurance, retirement, company vehicle.
- 1 year experience in fleet maintenance on tractor trailer repairs is required
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Courses, certificate, or diploma from vocational or technical school is preferred
- Required to pass a DOT physical
- Compliance with DOT and company regulations required
- Your own tools are required