To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Olney, IL 62450
- Stephanie Sorenson
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Flatbed
Estenson Logistics • Olney, IL
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
*****ATTENTION CLASS A CDL TRUCK DRIVERS*****
HERE WE GROW AGAIN! ESTENSON LOGISITICS HAS ATTAINED NEW CONTRACTS IN YOUR AREA!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR DRIVERS WITH:
FLATBED EXPERIENCE (no tarping)
Piece Pay + Safety Bonus!
SHIFT-- MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY (No Weekends or Overnights)
START TIME - 4AM
HOME EVERY DAY - COMPETITIVE PAY - DEDICATED EMPLOYER – NEW TRUCKS - BENEFITS - 401K - PAID HOLIDAYS
Estenson Logistics is very successful logistics company providing dedicated contract transportation to high profile customers.
Do you enjoy working behind the wheel but still want to be home with your family every night? Do you want to be part of a strong team that is committed to customer service and safety? Then get your career in gear as a driver for Estenson Logistics today! Our drivers have dedicated local routes, which means they spend the night in their own bed and not in a hotel or the back of a truck. The average age of our ELC equipment is 1.3 years because your safety and comfort are our top priorities. Our competitive compensation plan pays you well and Safety Bonus pay can be earned. Apply with us today for a solid career opportunity in trucking and transportation!
- Deliver product and material goods in a safe and timely manner
- Coordinate delivery schedules using the most time efficient routes
- Local travel only - drivers will be home every night
- Customer service comes first - provide courteous interaction with customers, dispatchers and supervisors
- Safety inspection of the vehicle before delivery including tire pressure, basic fluid levels and pneumatic controls
- Follows policies and procedures to ensure the job is done properly
As a driver for Estenson Logistics, you will be a part of a well-respected team, representing an industry leader who cares about their