To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
500 Cardigan Road
Shoreview, MN 55126
- Mike Geiser
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Coordinator
TSI • Shoreview, MN
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position provides administrative support in the areas of compensation, benefits, recruitment, employee relations and training. The HR Administrator receives and assists employees with questions on benefits, time keeping, policies and procedures. Refers matters to Director of Global Human Resources as necessary. Maintains personnel records, processes change-of-status forms, compiles personnel statistics and provide information to employees on matters pertaining to personnel forms and records.
- Act as first point of contact in the HR department including answering employee questions and/or referring them to the proper resource.
- Assists department manager in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all TSI employees including but not limited to performance management, open enrollment and Affirmative Action Plan.
- Maintains employee personnel files (paper and electronic), I-9 files and HR information and forms.
- Performs or assists HR Generalist with coordinating new hire orientations and onboarding activities.
- Leads the administrative process for the Employee Recognition Program, Employee Referral program and other employee bonus award programs.
- Provide administrative assistance to the department by filing, making travel arrangements, maintaining schedules, opening mail, ordering supplies, processing invoices and scheduling meetings for department as required.
- Assists in organizational training and development efforts by entering into a database, all employee participation in training conducted by HR, and producing reports as needed.
- Participate in the Employee Activity Committee and coordinate other employee events such as anniversary gifts, retirement parties, baby, and wedding acknowledgements.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compile reports as needed. Process new hire records, promotions, reorganizations and any employee change in status.
- Maintain and coordinate all status change forms, ensuring that appropriate approval and documentation is attached to support the change in status.
- Provides information to payroll for processing additions/changes for employee paychecks.
- Serves as subject matter expert for ADP systems; trains managers, supervisors and employees and troubleshoots issues.
- Complete E-Verify process for all new hires within 3 days on their start date.
- Maintains employee data (address changes, etc.) in healthcare vendor online systems.
- Processes benefits enrollments in ADP and HealthPartners systems.
- Prepares new hire benefit packets and conducts/assist with benefit orientation meetings.
- Processes requests for medical and dental ID cards.
- Assists in annual insurance communications (coordinate employee meetings, compile documentation for distribution, etc.).
- Processes computer purchase plan loans, tuition reimbursements and student scholarship requests for approval.
- Enters new employee information into ADP system.
- Facilitates security badge program, including photos for employee badges.
- Maintain temporary employee information.
- Ensure new hires return all required paperwork.
- Maintain new employee packets.
- Serves as backup in assisting with the administrative process of the compensation program;
- Provides HRIS data base reports that are needed to assess compensation structure or practices.
- Compile compensation timeline each year and prepare to distribute to management.
- Schedule exit interview and notify appropriate employees of the separation.
- Administer employee locker assignments.
- Work with cafeteria vendors, address all employee issues or concerns.
This position requires general knowledge of human resources principles and practices, experience with an HRIS database, and effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy (Microsoft Office).
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- One to three years of increasingly responsible administrative experience in Human Resources.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Human Resources or related.
- Three to five years of increasingly responsible administrative experience in Human Resources.
- Experience working with ADP systems.