To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- South of Louisville, KY
- Susan Woods
- Phone: 502-581-9861
- Phone:: 502-581-0587
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Talis Group • South of Louisville, KY
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Talis Group’s client is a leading manufacturer of equipment for utility industry. Company’s custom metal fabrication shop strives to provide customers with excellent service and quality. The values reflected in this company’s culture prove their belief that people are their greatest asset. Company offers good work-life balance as well as the unique opportunity to progress upward into new positions without relocating. Due to extensive growth, company is hiring an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join their Engineering team. This position will ensure manufacturability of new products as well as driving continuous improvement throughout the process. Position is about located about 40 miles South of Louisville off I-65.
- Review component design to ensure manufacturability
- Develop reliable manufacturing processes to ensure new and existing products meet all quality specifications, production rate requirements, and customer expectations.
- Identify, investigate, and assist in resolving problems and eliminating defects and waste.
- Drive efficiencies through manpower and space utilization as well as machine capability
- Lead continuous improvement efforts throughout manufacturing process
- Manage capital projects ensuring delivery and budget requirements are met
- Provide support in the introduction and integration of new products.
- Communicate with customers on technical specifications issues if needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering required
- 2+ years of engineering experience, preferably in metal fabrication environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Must be willing to travel 25% of the time
- Must be detail oriented and able to promote safety in all processes
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are considered based upon their skills, performance and potential without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other legally protected class.