We're Hiring 15 Human Service Assistants!
Next Orientation 8/19/19
NO Certification or License Required
Your experience and empathy with Special Needs sets you apart.
Quality Placement Authority understands who you are, and what you do to make your community a better place. That is why we want you on our team. QPA was recently awarded a contract with the South Carolina Department of Disabilities & Special Needs.
QPA is currently interviewing and hiring 15 Human Service Assistants for the Whitten Center. All Recruitment is on a first-come basis. This career move provides an opportunity for professional growth in a regional facility designed to enhance the lives of others. At the Whitten Center, you will work in an environment offering treatment, therapy and services to a special population.
If you are a match, Let's Talk!!!
Weekdays 916.924.0250 x 3605 (Deborah Grimes, Office)
Our relationship with the facility is multi-year, which gives you job security. Other advantages include:
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit)
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Full-Time; Per Diem # Flexible Schedules
- Holiday Pay (On Work Days)
- Overtime Pay (After 40 Work Hours/W
- CPR - Certification in Basic Life Support and/or Basic/Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- TB/PPD - 2 Step (or Chest X-Ray)
- Drug Screen
Long Term Care