To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1700 West Horizon Ridge Parkway
Henderson, NV 89012
- Human Resources Spring Hills
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Social Worker- Senior Community (Entry Level)
Poet’s Walk • Henderson, NV
Posted 14 days ago
- Attends work as scheduled and follows community’s call-off procedures.
- Maintains accurate and timely individualized service plans, document and communicate changes to appropriate personnel.
- Reviews service plans and other documentation to determine and/or promote appropriate services offered.
- Assists with discharge planning to ensure a smooth and stress free transition.
- Ensures appropriate service documents are completed by department personnel and compiled in an organized fashion for use in service plans and all care conferences.
- Coordinates readmission back into the community.
- Schedules and participates in care conferences with families and residents.
- Works with staff to ensure the continuity of services is provided as scheduled.
- In coordination with the appropriate department manager, makes non clinical service changes and collaboratively communicates changes to appropriate personnel.
- Provides education and resources to families and residents
- Assists DRC in coordinating resident care assignments based on residents’ assessed needs.
- Issues and compiles new resident and family surveys and distributes to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinates new resident move-in process in collaboration with applicable Department Heads.
- Completes new resident orientation with all new residents.
- Encourages residents to set individual goals and coordinates services to help them achieve their goals.
- Is the liaison for residents/families, when necessary, to assist in service resolution, or direct to the appropriate personnel.
- Ensures continued relationship with residents that are in-patients in hospitals and rehabilitation facilities through visitation and phone calls
- Maintain relevant documentation in an organized and secured manner
Experience and Education: Bachelors Degree in Social Work. LBSW in the state of Nevada. One year or more related experience in a healthcare setting. Work with the geriatric population a plus. Efficiency in computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.