To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Overland Park, KS 66213
- KC HR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Call Center - Customer Service Representative - Overland Park, KS
Centralized Showing Service, Inc. • Overland Park, KS
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Centralized Showing Service, Inc. (CSS)
Our Customer Service Representatives enjoy a fun, casual environment providing the best customer service to our members. We work in a fast-paced environment, receiving inbound phone calls from our members to schedule their appointments.
Work for one of the largest, most successful and well-established call centers in the Real Estate Industry!
This is not a contract or sales position. We are looking for individuals to join our customer service team long-term to grow within our company.
Walk-Ins Applicants Welcome - Come visit us!
13160 Foster St. Suite 190 Overland Park, KS 66213
Now Hiring: Immediate Openings for Full Time and Part Time/Variable Hour Customer Service Representatives
- Looking for Representatives with Flexible Availability
- Preference given to applicants who are available between the hours of 6:00 am and 12 midnight
Salary: $9.00 to $10.50 /hour
❖ 24/7/365 Call Center - must be available on Friday/Saturday/Sunday
❖ Company Growth /Career Advancement Potential
❖ Free Parking; Healthy food choices onsite
❖ Bilingual Chinese - Mandarin/ Cantonese, French or Spanish a plus!
**If hired, must be able to start employment within 1-3 weeks of job offer**
Apply online: jobs.showings.com
Equal Opportunity Employer; we encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
- Good articulation and pronunciation; friendly and professional phone voice.
- Good attention to detail and thoroughness in completing tasks.
- Prefer high school diploma or GED and previous customer service experience or skills.
- Use basic computer skills (typing and navigating between programs/screens to enter data and process information), company telephone system, and proprietary systems.
- Use logic and reasoning to analyze information.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships.
- Availability to meet company scheduling needs. All new hires must be available to work on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Work in fast-paced environment, multi-task, and perform duties with minimal supervision.
- Dependable and punctual.