To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Tammy Johnson
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Quality Improvement Specialist
Alliant Health Solutions • Dallas, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Quality Improvement Specialist, under the direction of the Quality Improvement (QI) Director, provides education and information to ESRD professionals, assists and performs data collection and special studies and works with the Department of State Health Services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Track projects and ensure timely submittal or execution on contract deliverables
- Coordinate production of Annual Report
- Coordinate and assist with planning QI related educational meetings
- Assist with coordination and implementation of the state of work (SOW) plans across all AIMS
- Manage or coordinate with QI Analyst for data collection activities Produce and manage collection tools through
- Survey Monkey or Right Fax
Officers, Committee and Council Management
- Provide data and analysis for Network committees
- Assist with Quality Improvement Activities across all AIMS
- Participate in publishing and distributing reports and correspondence
Marketing and Communications
- Assist with maintenance of official Network websites
- Under the direction of the Outreach Coordinator, maintain Network Social Media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Blog, etc.)
- Under the direction of the Outreach Coordinator plan, publish, and distribute professional and patient newsletters
- Maintain good relations with facility representatives, corporate representatives and medical staff
- Adhere to compliance and quality standards
- Duties and responsibilities as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to be flexible, deal with change, prioritize work and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate verbally, including ability to speak public and deliver presentations, and in written form
- Ability to create reports, analyze and assess information
- Ability to train, lead and coordinate projects
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to organize work and be detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed, yet able to collaborate and work effectively in a team
- Knowledge of CROWNWEB preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Access, and Internet
- Knowledge of quality improvement analysis, data collection activities and tools
- Knowledge of quality improvement and commitment to process improvement methodologies
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Knowledge of Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Healthcare or Healthcare Quality Improvement experience (preferred) and Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) preferred
- Experience working with federal and state regulatory agencies, professional groups and community groups
This opportunity is based in Dallas, TX and offers work/life balance and great benefits.