To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
21051 Warner Center Lane
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- Vivian Garcia
- Phone: 818-564-4561
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Farmers Insurance • Woodland Hills, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Farmers Insurance District 75 in Woodland Hills, California is looking for a high energy individual to be a business and sales support on the district.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record of coaching/supporting individuals and driving them to achieve exceptional results. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules is essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized. Assuring a steady completing of a workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
This is a unique role where you will be working with Business owners and their teams in order to help them achieve new heights.
Experience in Insurance, Sales, and Coaching are all preferred but required.
This is an opportunity for a true career with one of the nation's largest Insurance carriers.
- Evaluates, offers guidance and monitors the progress of agencies; makes the analysis of findings with recommendations for changes.
- Responsible for established productivity growth objectives in Personal Lines, Commercial Insurance and Life Insurance.
- Informs agents about the policies, practices, and procedures of Farmers Insurance
- Reviews and evaluates the results obtained by agents to recognize outstanding accomplishment and, when necessary, take prompt action to remedy weaknesses utilizing all available resources.
- Assists the district operation in identifying deteriorating or unprofitable agencies; makes recommendations in the development of corrective plans and programs.
- Make any recommendation to district manager for changes and systems to improve agent productivity.
- Works with new and existing agents by utilizing existing training programs to increase productivity and enhance profitability, as well as, develop new educational and training programs at the operational level to promote agency professionalism; responsible for contributing to the attainment of company education goals at the agent level.
- Meets with assigned agents on a regular schedule and ensures assigned agents to attend required events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.